Our Case Studies have FOUR Critical sections:
- Client Overview
- Discover Statement
Diverse Entrepreneurs selected Worthy Leadership to organize, select members, and facilitate Monthly meetings. The initial Meeting was in-person, then moved to online only. Total of 5 Members.
Clients with shared experiences and values were in need of community, authentic conversations, idea generation, and shared goals.
- 10 Biweekly Sessions: Participant check-in; business problem presentation, curated activities: Brain-Writing, Dyads
- Developed Group Philosophy: Understanding is better than Speed, Understanding through facilitation creates controlled acceleration
- Created themed session: New Product/Service Ideation, Executive team Effectiveness, Supply-Chain Capacity, Diverse Vendor Initiative.
- Provided external presenters, if necessary to highlight shared business problems – legislation, Intellectual Property Attorney, Corporate Responsibility Expert to assist with program creation.
- Safe Environment to share fears, challenges and successes freely
- Generation of new ideas by each participant for sales team, Human Resources
- Shared accountability for personal and professional deliverables for each session.
- Clients felt acceleration in defining business problems and creating a corresponding solution based on peer experience.